Dragoș Apostol specializes in mergers, acquisitions, as well as corporate and commercial law. He has extensive experience of advising Romanian and foreign investors, as well as public authorities, on legal matters arising from a wide range of industry sectors, such as real estate, public procurement & concessions, financial investments, private equity, forestry, mining, and so on.
His legal skills include negotiating, drafting and reviewing complex agreements in the context of joint ventures, assets and share sales and purchases, mergers, acquisitions, business transfers and reorganisations, as well as concession projects. In particular, he has developed a considerable body of expertise advising on mergers and acquisitions taking place in the e-commerce sector.
In addition, Dragoș Apostol has a strong legal background in real estate, particularly in relation to real estate investment, planning, construction and property management.
Dragoș Apostol is a Certified Expert in Public Procurement, accredited by the Romanian authority, the ANC (formerly the CNFPA, the National Council for Adult Vocational Training).
He speaks English fluently.
- Coordinator of the legal team advising a U.S.-based company and a leader in digital engineering on signing a definitive agreement to acquire the group of companies Fortech SRL and Fortech Software Solutions SRL, one of the largest IT service providers in Romania.
- Member and co-coordinator of the legal team retained by a Governmental authority in a EUR 700,000,000 privatization of Daewoo Automobile Romania SA (DWAR) with Ford Motor Co., providing assistance throughout the entire stages of the privatization process until full completion.
- Member of the legal team retained by a leading local bank and its consumer finance specialised company on a portfolio transfer of the retail and commercial business of RBS Bank (Romania).
- Member of the legal team advising a French hypermarket operator on some major real estate projects related to the Client’s expansion of its retail sale network in Romania.
- Member and coordinator of the legal team retained by a Swiss media group on the acquisition of a majority stake in Imobiliare.ro, Romania’s leading online advertising portal for real estate classifieds.
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advised Amethyst Group on EUR 12 million sale & leaseback transaction with BT Property
- Țuca Zbârceea & Asociații wins three awards at the Romanian Legal Awards, including the grand trophy "Law Firm of the Year"
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații acts for Ringier Group in high-profile media deal
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații leads on Swiss media group Ringier’s acquisition of top Romanian online real estate portal
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații Advised Piraeus Bank Greece on the Sale of its Romanian Subsidiary
- Top banks in Romania seal EUR 350 million deal with Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații as sole legal adviser
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații closes yet another deal in the hospitality sector