Maria Olteanu is a Senior Associate in the Employment and Public Procurement practice groups of Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații.
Her relevant work experience in the employment field includes providing legal advice, building strategies, drafting and reviewing specific documents related to the relationship between employers and their employees (e.g. individual employment agreements, collective bargaining agreements, internal regulations and policies), documents and procedures related to the termination of the employment relations (e.g. complex collective and individual dismissal proceedings); providing legal advice and assistance on day-to-day employment-related matters, such as disciplinary cases, secondment, transnational posting, recruitment of foreign personnel, occupational health and safety, business transfers and its impact on employment relationships, implementation of on-call and telework regime etc.
Her relevant activity in the public procurement area includes drafting and review of documents, as well as providing legal advice related to award procedures, negotiation of public procurement contracts, incorporation of governmental bodies to implement certain EU-funded projects.
Maria is fluent in English.
- Member of the legal team assisting in relation to a massive restructuring project implemented by a company acting in the automotive industry, resulting in a collective dismissal conducted in several stages.
- Member of the legal team assisting on all labour and employment matters regarding a major transaction between two actors on the market of distribution of auto parts.
- Member of the legal team providing day-to-day legal advice to a leader in the online gambling industry on disciplinary proceedings, termination issues, implementation of telework.
- Member of the legal team providing day-to-day legal assistance on employment issues, as an in-house counsel to a company operating in the telecommunication industry.
- Member of the legal team advising on the public procurement aspects related the acquisition of goods for a public authority from the public health system.
- Member of the legal team providing day-to-day legal advice on civil law to a provider of the Romanian Army in connection with the project of modernisation of the wheeled armored vehicle fleet.