Mihaela Băiculescu is a Senior Associate at Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații, having advised on complex high-value mergers & acquisitions transactions, specialising in drafting and negotiating transactional documents, drafting and reviewing legal due diligence reports concerning the target companies or target assets and advising on structuring of transactions.
In addition, Mihaela has considerable experience in corporate law and commercial contracts, including the incorporation of companies, advice on the administration of companies, drafting and negotiating various types of commercial contracts, as well as supervising the fulfilment of the parties’ obligations.
Furthermore, she is skilled in drafting various legal documents on contractual relations between employers and employees, such as individual employment contracts, internal regulations, dismissal decisions, disciplinary sanction decisions and others.
She is fluent in English.
- Member of the legal team retained by a leading FMCG Romanian player in relation to the acquisition of a local franchise specialising in coffee shop activities.
- Member of the legal team retained by a major US corporation in the acquisition of a Romanian medical devices distributorship activity.
- Member of the legal team advising a major Romanian broadcasting group in the acquisition of a local TV station.
- Member of the legal team retained by a major Romanian telecommunications operator on the acquisition of two companies specialising in telecom, cable and internet provision services.
- Member of the legal team retained by a major US private equity fund in the acquisition of the companies operating the Animax and the Maxi Pet pet shop chains in Romania.