Mihai Dudoiu acts as the co-head of the firm's banking and finance practice group.
His professional experience includes acting for local and international credit institutions financing real estate developments (commercial, office, residential and hotels), projects in the energy field with a particular focus on renewable energy (such as wind, hydro, photovoltaic, biomass, biogas and cogeneration), acquisitions and green-field investments in the energy sector.
He is advising on all legal aspects related to project finance and is also specialised in providing assistance in relation to restructuring of non-performing loans, trading of distressed assets and insolvency matters.
The credit and financial institutions, the investment companies and funds as well as the non-banking financial institutions are among his clients.
He is fluent in English.
- Coordinator of the legal team advising the consortium made of various investment banks with respect to the acquisition from HETA Group (entity owned by the Austrian State) of more portfolios of non-performing loans and assets located in Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- Coordinator of the legal team retained by the banking syndicate in relation to a EUR 228,000,000 financing which was made available to the MedLife Group.
- Coordinating the legal assistance provided to one of the largest Romanian credit institutions (which is a member of an international banking group) in relation to the financing of residential and office real estate projects in Cluj county.
- Member of the legal team who assisted the biggest electricity producer in the Czech Republic in relation to the divestment of its Romanian assets (namely the electricity distribution assets, the energy supply and an operational portfolio of renewable energy) to funds managed by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA).
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advised Banca Transilvania and OTP Bank Romania in connection with a financing granted to Holde Agri Invest
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații wins fifth national award at the IFLR Europe Awards 2023
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advised on a complex syndicated credit facility between MedLife and a syndicate of banks
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advises on EUR 50 million loan agreement, reportedly the largest financing in the real estate market this year
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații completes disposals of NPL portfolios worth EUR 1.33 billion
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advises on UniCredit Tiriac Bank - RBS Romania deal
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații Advised Piraeus Bank Greece on the Sale of its Romanian Subsidiary
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații Advises on Loan Facility Agreements Worth EUR 115 Million in Past Five Months