Ovidiu-Daniel Boureanu is Senior Associate at Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații, having built up significant experience in real estate law, construction law and corporate/M&A law.
Ovidiu has been involved in many important projects including acquisitions of companies, purchases and sales of real estate assets.
He regularly offers legal assistance to both local and foreign companies from a variety of industries, such as retail, consumer goods, energy, telecommunications, alternative asset management and real estate investment.
Ovidiu is fluent in English.
- Assisting APS Holding SE in relation to the legal due diligence process for the acquisition of certain portfolios of secured non-performing and sub-performing corporate and SME loans from Raiffeisen Bank S.A.
- Providing legal assistance to APS Investments in connection with the legal audit carried out for the acquisition from Banca Românească S.A./National Bank of Greece of real estate portfolios set up as guarantees for granting loans.
- Assisting Deutsche Schule Bukarest by providing legal advice throughout the entire project of building the new Deutsche Schule Bukarest campus.
- Providing legal advice to Morgan Stanley in connection with the acquisition of two companies (Victoria Multifunctional Complex, respectively ERP Târgu Mureș) having as purpose the acquisition of the owned properties (America House building, respectively Promenada Mall Tg. Mureș).
- Providing day-to-day legal assistance to Telekom Romania Communications and Telekom Romania Mobile Communications.