Silvana Ivan is specialised in capital markets, insurance & pensions and medical services, and also has extensive expertise in corporate legal assistance and M&A projects in a wide range of areas (heavy industry, pharma, medical services, food, distribution, insurance & pensions, media, telecom, banking, IT, energy). She advised on many high-profile projects, some of absolute novelty for the local market, acting for both local and international clients.
Her approach is hands-on, aims to pragmatic and efficient solutions and building trust relationships with clients.
Silvana Ivan is a member of the Bucharest Bar since 2001, holds an LLM in International Business Law and is fluent in English.
- Coordinator of the team advising on the sale by a leading pharmaceutical company of the controlling stake in Zentiva Romania (major local listed company) as part of a complex divestment of the GX business conducted at global level in a deal valued at approximately EUR 2 billion.
- Coordinator of the team retained by an Austrian bank as regards the acquisition, from the SIFs (local investment companies listed on th Bucharest Stock Exchange) of approximately 30% of Banca Comercială Română (BCR) (the biggest Romanian bank at the time) in a transaction valued at a total of approximately EUR 600,000,000.
- Coordinator of the team advising the Romanian subsidiary of an U.S.-based meat processing company on the signing of a sale purchase agreement to acquire the entire 100% shareholding in Goodies Meet Production SRL, an important meat producer and retailer specialising in private-label production.
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advised OMV Petrom on two of the most important "green" transactions in Romania
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații acts for Sanofi in €1.9 billion pharma deal
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații advised Erste Bank Group on acquiring a minority shareholding in Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR) from SIF Oltenia
- ENGIE Romania retains Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații for advice on acquiring a local IoT company specialised in Smart Public Lighting
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații successfully completes the first takeover transaction between two financial investment companies in Romania
- Dutch Insurance Group Aegon Takes Over Eureko’s Portfolio of Private Pensions and Life Insurance
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații receives three awards from Ziarul Financiar
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații to take part in the Working Group on reform of the Romanian capital markets
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații has the Best Legal Team in Capital Markets